Can you really boost your sexual stamina simply with diet? Many experts say absolutely – you can increase your sexual stamina! One of the easiest and healthiest ways to spice up your love life is by eating foods that naturally improve your stamina and boost your libido. Bonus: You can order free ED samples & get it delivered by mail.
Yes, you can increase your sexual stamina! Men everywhere can find new meaning (and hope) in Popeye’s old saying, “I’m strong to the finish because I eat my spinach.” Studies show that eating spinach can increase your sex drive. Spinach has even been dubbed a natural remedy for erectile dysfunction. It’s packed full of healthy, libido-boosting goodness and it increases blood flow below the belt. This increases arousal and supports healthy erectile function. There are a surprising number of foods that can help you put the sizzle back in your sex life.
Can you really boost your sexual stamina simply with diet? Many experts say absolutely! One of the easiest and healthiest ways to spice up your love life is by eating foods that naturally improve your stamina and boost your libido. Plus, as things heat up in the bedroom, your healthy eating habits and strenuous exercise from more frequent lovemaking help you lose weight, decrease stress and become a healthier, happier you.
If you, like many men, worry about your staying power in the bedroom, then eating healthy becomes doubly important. A poor diet can make your love life take a nose dive as dietary deficiencies wreak havoc with your hormones and other vital needs for a healthy sexual appetite. The food you eat is crucial to your sexual health, the strength of your erection and stamina. Better penile performance can be accomplished with a few added ingredients to your daily diet.
Increase Sexual Stamina: Obviously oysters
Okay, just about everyone has heard the old folk tale about eating oysters and turning into a sex machine, but there is some truth in it. Throughout the ages, oysters have been clouted as food for increased virility. Scientists didn’t always believe it until the discovery of high amounts of zinc changed all that. Zinc plays an essential role in men’s sexual function, so slurping up some of these shellfish might not hurt after all.
Fruits and veggies aren’t just a number on the food pyramid
When contemplating healthy eats, fruits and vegetables top the list. Fruits and vegetables are good for you in so many ways, which includes helping to maintain a healthy weight and reducing the risks of various diseases. Several can even help with your bedroom woes:
- Tomatoes, for example, help maintain prostate health with its compound lycopene. Healthy prostate makes for a healthier libido. Turn tomatoes into a nice pasta sauce for a romantic meal prior to a romping evening in the bedroom for best absorption of this important component.
- Drinking pomegranate juice each day keeps a lowered libido at bay. Due to its high antioxidant levels, pomegranate juice can increase a man’s sexual performance by increasing blood flow to the genitals.
- Watermelon is rich in citrulline, which stimulates arginine. This works by relaxing blood vessels, which also helps to get much-needed blood flow to the nether regions.
- Sexual stamina is also affected by stress, with vitamin B deficiency contributing to your problem. Rich in B vitamins, avocados can help lower your stress levels, while the high levels of folic acid increase energy.
- The phallically shaped banana might make you laugh, but studies show it’s packed full of bromelain. This enzyme can boost sexual performance. Bananas are also rich in B vitamins – vital components for sex hormone production.
- Strawberries are another versatile fruit. These berries are high in antioxidants that help with circulation. Try dipping some in dark chocolate for a romantic gesture that increases your sex drive in two ways.
- Spice up your love life with some chili peppers added to your favorite dishes. Known to increase blood flow to your body, chili peppers can increase your libido. They also stimulate the production of endorphins, which make you feel more aroused.
Oatmeal – breakfast of bedroom champions
Start your day with a healthy bowl of libido-boosting oatmeal. The ingredients in oatmeal help penile muscles to relax, which increases blood flow – vital to healthy erectile function. It also boosts testosterone levels and helps strengthen sex drive. Add more flavor and libido building ingredients by topping your oatmeal with other items on this list, such as bananas or strawberries.
I’m nuts about you
Nuts can play an important part in your sex drive. Nuts are high in the amino acid arginine, an important part of the synthesis of nitric oxide. This compound helps your body’s generation of erections. Almonds are especially good because they’re bursting with essential fatty acids that help maintain healthy sex hormones. Nuts also have cholesterol-lowering properties. Lower cholesterol means a lesser chance of clogged arteries, which gets the blood pumping where it needs to go – your libido.
Raisin a ruckus
Those dancing California Raisins always looked happy. Maybe because they secretly knew that raisins boost your libido with their arginine levels. Arginine has long been used in erectile dysfunction treatment. Plus, raisins are a great source of energy, which is important when you’re feeling frisky in the bedroom. Eating raisins regularly can help you with your low libido woes.
Fishing for love with wild salmon
Plan a romantic dinner that includes wild salmon to build up your libido for nocturnal activities. Salmon is an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids; a healthy fat that’s good for you and helps decrease anxiety levels. It also helps your body produce nitric oxide (essential for erection health) and increases dopamine levels in the brain (helps trigger arousal).
Dark chocolate – sweets for sexier encounters
For dessert, get romantic and take a more active role in your sex life with some dark chocolates for your sweetheart. Research shows that phenethylamine, the main ingredient in dark chocolate, can increase serotonin levels. Serotonin boosts your mood, making you feel happier and less anxious. If you’re more relaxed, you’re less concerned about your performance abilities. There’s a good reason why chocolate has been a longtime gift for lovers. Pairing dark chocolate with fruit after a romantic meal could lead to a boost in your libido and sexual pleasure.
Don’t let your diet hamper your libido. Sex isn’t as much fun if you’re constantly worried about your performance in the bedroom. Revive your sex drive by adding some of these tasty tidbits to your diet. Don’t worry. You don’t have to eat these foods exclusively, just incorporate them into your diet on a daily basis to enjoy better sex and better health, too!
Get help today! Order free ED samples & get it delivered by mail.